websitesarelovely

stuff in my head and on the web

Polaroid Colorpack III and Fujifilm FP-100C

Posted by websitesarelovely on Friday 25 January 2013

Polaroid Colorpack III

Fuji_FP-100C_05

Fuji_FP-100C_03





Fuji_FP-100C_10

Fuji_FP-100C_01

One of my favourite experiments with analogue photography, has been the discovery of Fujifilm FP100-C, the modern peel-apart film that can be used in Polaroid and Instant cameras.

I bought this Polaroid Colorpack III camera in a car boot sale for a few pounds, changed the batteries and loaded the film. I was so pleased with the first photograph that came out, it's a really addictive process - and seeing the negative print as it is peeled apart captures that magical feeling that photography brings.

I have since taken a pack of FP-100B, the black and white version, which I will upload soon, and I have a few more packs in the fridge to experiment with when the weather improves.

The first 10 prints can be seen here in my Flickr 'Analogue' set

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Previous Posts

About me


Neil Richards aka websitesarelovely aka jetpac magazine.
web designer by day - everything else the rest of the time.
photographer, designer, print, web, (ex-painter), magazine contributor, husband, godfather, got fatter, etc..

run(ish) my own online magazine:
www.jetpacmagazine.com/
decided to split my flickr personality and add my illustrative work:
www.flickr.com/photos/jetpacmagazine/


corporate(ish) site showing my 9-10 years of web design for some quality companies in the games industry and corporate big-hitters:
www.websitesarelovely.com/
my flickr photos
www.flickr.com/photos/websitesarelovely/

anyway - enough about me, tell me about yourself. hello@websitesarelovely.com

Tags

stuff in my head and on the web